Tirumala - Tirupati
The enchanting Tirumala hills is just 145 Kms from Chennai and 76kms from Chittoor in South Andhra Pradesh. The 7 peaks that represent the seven hoods of Aadi-sesha are Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrishabhadri, Narayanadri and Venkatadri. The sacred temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the 7th peak, Venkatadri. A pilgrimage to this holy place is always recommended but if you have any of the following problems visit this holy place during the year 2007.
- If you find it difficult to save money or you are caught in a debt trap.
- If you are in a court case involving debt or if don't receive payments on time.
- If you are in the dasha (major period) of a weak Chandra (Moon) or if you are in the dasha of a weak Budha (Mercury).
- If there are problems in marriage due to financial reasons then perform the Kalyanotsavam in the temple.
- Pariharam (Remedies) in the year 2007 due to 7 ½ years Sani.
If your Janma Rasi is Kanya then try walking from the foothills of Tirupati to Tirumala. If Simha Rasi then tonsure your head. If Karkataka Rasi then donate money in the Hundi. If Makara Rasi then perform Ashtadalapada Padmaradhana on a Tuesday.
From Bhagwat Gita
"They Who perform their work offering all results to me, who hold their hearts and minds steadfast in me in whatever they do, who worship their work, to them I offer the platform. Doubt it not that they will inexorably reach the top. "
- Bhagwat Gita 12.6/12.8